The HELIX 9 CHIRP GPS G4N features a 9" display, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 9 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000®, in addition to Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon.
HUMMINBIRD HELIX 9 CHIRP GPS G4N
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft key controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- Includes control head, screen cover, transom-mount transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Item Number 411360-1 Series HELIX Display Size - Diagonal 9" Display Pixel Matrix 1024H x 600V Sonar-Standard Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar-Coverage 20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB Sonar-Optional 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP CHIRP - Frequencies Supported Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz) Sonar-Frequencies Supported 50/80/200 kHz Depth-Sonar 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz) Interface Keypad Control Features Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Networking, Wi-Fi Memory Card Slot Dual Micro SD Compatible With AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, NMEA 2000, Radar, One-Boat Network, Minn Kota US2 Sonar Power Draw 2.4 Amps Power Input 10.8-20 VDC Power Output Peak-to-Peak 8000 Watts Power Output RMS 1000 Watts Screen Snap Shot Included Sonar Recording Included Mount-Standard Gimbal Mount-Standard Size 12.00” W x 7.0” H x 4.13” D Mount-Optional Size 12.00” W x 6.63” H x 1.32” D Transducer Mount Location Transom GPS Chartplotting Included GPS Trackplotting Included LakeMaster Compatibility Yes Coast Master Compatibility Yes Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility Yes Navionics Platinum + Compatibility Yes Platinum Compatibility Yes Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility Yes Upgradable Software Yes View Preset Keys Yes X-Press Menu System Yes Custom Digital Readout Yes Custom View Selections Yes Display Colors Grayscale 16-Bit Display Size 8" - 10" Speed Included Temperature Built In Temperature Alarm Yes Temperature Graph Yes Transducer Included XNT 9 HW T HDMI Compatible No MEGA Live Compatibility No UPC 0082324055102