ULTRA HIGH-DEF SIDEVÜ, CLEARVÜ AND TRADITIONAL CHIRP
LESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.
The sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
- See below and around your boat in incredible detail with the transducer bundle.
- Navigate any waters with optional charts and maps (sold separately).
- Share data and maps with select ECHOMAP devices on your network.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere.
- Control the most powerful trolling motor available.
- Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
VIVID COLOR PALETTES
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
OPTIONAL TRANSDUCER BUNDLE
Select the transducer bundle to add a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
OPTIONAL CHARTS AND MAPS
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with support for optional BlueChart® g3 Vision coastal charts featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect™ app3.