ClearVü 455/800/1000 KHZ
SideVü 455/800/1000 KHZ
LESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.
This all-in-one transducer offers ultimate versatility, featuring Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, high wide CHIRP traditional sonar, and more, so you can spend more time catching fish.
- See everything below and around your boat with Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar.
- High-wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers target separation like no other.
- Multiple sonar frequencies have you covered — no matter what depth you’re fishing.
- See targets and structure in bright, vivid color.
- Mount this transducer your way — transom, trolling motor or thru-hull.
Garmin GT56UHD TRANSOM MOUNT HW CHIRP
TRANSDUCER FREQUENCY Traditional High-wide CHIRP (150-240 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü 455 kHz (425-485 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), 1000 kHz (940-1100) TRANSDUCER POWER Traditional 350 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W TRANSDUCER BEAMWIDTH Traditional CHIRP: 24-16; ClearVü 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz; SideVü 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz TRANSDUCER MAXIMUM DEPTH Traditional: 800 ft freshwater; ClearVü: 400 ft; SideVü: 500 ft TRANSDUCER CABLE LENGTH 25 ft TRANSDUCER DEPTH/SPEED/TEMPERATURE Depth and temperature TRANSDUCER NUMBER OF PINS 12 TRANSDUCER SUPPORTED DEADRISE/TRANSOM ANGLES 0°-70° degree transom (GT56UHD-TM)
Dimensions (without mount): 218.5 mm x 51.8 mm x 27.7 mm