The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4N CHO fish finder features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. An upgraded high-definition 7" display will give you the best view of the many pre-loaded split screen view options so that you'll never miss a fish. All HELIX 7 G4N models support Ethernet networking, Bluetooth(R), NMEA 2000(R), Wi-Fi and are compatible with the One-Boat Network(TM), which means you'll have total control of your fishing machine at your fingertips.
HUMMINBIRD HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4N CHO
- Control Head Only Model: This model does not include a transducer. This CHO model is a great choice for those looking to connect to connect to Built-in MEGA Down Imaging or Universal Sonar 2 on Minn Kota trolling motors or add to an existing Humminbird Ethernet network.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more detail than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: These Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with other Humminbird and Minn Kota products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- Includes control head, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and mounting hardware.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Item Number 411640-1CHO Series HELIX Display Size - Diagonal 7" Display Pixel Matrix 1024H x 600V Sonar-Standard Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging Sonar-Coverage 20°, 42°, 60° & (2) 86° @ -10dB Sonar-Optional 53 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP CHIRP - Frequencies Supported 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz) Sonar-Frequencies Supported 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz Depth-Sonar 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz) CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported 455 kHz (440-500 kHz), MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz) Depth-Down Imaging 400 ft (455 kHz), 75 ft (MEGA) Interface Keypad Control Features Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Imaging, MEGA Live Imaging, Networking, Wi-Fi Memory Card Slot Dual Micro SD Compatible With AIS, AutoPilot, MEGA Live, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA DI, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, Minn Kota US2 Sonar, NMEA 2000, One-Boat Network, Radar Power Draw 800 mA Power Input 10.8-20 VDC Power Output Peak-to-Peak 4000 Watts Power Output RMS 500 Watts Screen Snap Shot Included Sonar Recording Included Mount-Standard Gimbal Mount-Standard Size 10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D Mount-Optional Size 10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" D Transducer Mount Location Transom GPS Chartplotting Included GPS Trackplotting Included LakeMaster Compatibility Yes Coast Master Compatibility Yes Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility Yes Navionics Platinum + Compatibility Yes Platinum Compatibility Yes Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility Yes Upgradable Software Yes View Preset Keys Yes X-Press Menu System Yes Custom Digital Readout Yes Custom View Selections No Display Colors Grayscale 16-Bit Display Size 5" - 7" Speed Included Temperature Built In Temperature Alarm Yes Temperature Graph Yes Transducer Included XNT 9 HW MDI 75 T HDMI Compatible No MEGA Live Compatibility Yes UPC 0082324056222