What makes Terrova® so popular? Start with i-Pilot® GPS trolling system, including Spot-Lock®. 80 pounds of thrust and effortless Lift-Assist Design. All together, it's a trusted motor with huge innovations that doesn't quit. What's not to love? Select models now available with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging® Sonar.
Minn Kota Terrova 72" 24v (80 lbs.) Universal Sonar 2
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fall-away ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you're ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
- i-Pilot GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor's shaft, with shielded connectors.
- Electric Foot Pedal: Low-profile design offers two steering options: heel/toe pedal and left/right steering buttons. Includes Spot-Lock activation, rotary speed control dial, momentary/constant on toggle, AutoPilot on/off toggle and 18' cable with waterproof connector plug.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- What's included: Terrova 80 lb. 72" motor with Universal Sonar 2, i-Pilot Remote, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, Corded Foot Pedal, MKP-33 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
Model Terrova 80 lb. / FP / US2 / i-Pilot - 72" Product Code 1358895 UPC 0029402042548 As shown MSRP $2,199.99 For Use In Freshwater Mounting Location Bow-Mount Motor Style Electric-steer Max Thrust 80 lbs. Voltage 24 Shaft Length 72" Foot Pedal Style Heel-Toe / Electric Auto/Stow Deploy No Power Trim No Power Steering Yes Lift-Assist Yes Bowguard No Wireless Remote Yes Built-In Sonar Universal Sonar 2 i-Pilot Link GPS No i-Pilot GPS Yes AutoPilot Yes CoPilot No Speeds Variable Digital Maximizer Yes Battery Meter Yes Warranty Two-Year Warranty